lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

This is my schedule

Monday


-I have free
-I sleep late
-I watch tv
-check my E-mails


and...


-I do my homework..

Tuesday



Tuesdays at seven o'clock in the morning (7:00 am) I have “Taller de Diseño Grafico IV”


At nine o clock  in the morning (9:00 am) I have "Ingles II"  I have free and after I spend time with my friends.

Wednesday



Wednesdays at nine o'clock in the morning  (9:00 am) I have “Taller de Diseño Grafico IV” and the rest of the day free...

Thursday



I have free, I use this day to make my homeworcks, and sometimes a play video games or I visit to my girlfriend..

Friday



At seven o'clock in the morning (7:00 am) I have “Taller de Diseño Grafico IV”


At nine o'clock in the morning (9:00 pm) Ihave "Responsabilidad social Corporativa"


In the rest of the day I'm free


Saturday

I sleep very late and I visit to my girlfriend and go out with my friends

Sunday

I spend time with my family..

As you can see I have much free time but I love my career and try to learn every day para ser un mejor profesional and a better person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario