lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

ABOUT ME

      My name is Eduardo Torres I’m 20 years old
I'm from Maracaibo Zulia Venezuela,I study Graphic Design
in the University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) in Maracaibo.


     My family consists of 5 members who are my mother, my father, my little brother and my dog broly. My hobbies are play video games, skateboarding, listen to music, go out with my friends and my girlfriend.

     I like to watch series how: spartacus,  two and a half men, the walking dead, malcolm, alf in others.

    A picture says more than thousand words: 

     I usually skate:


                                                                                                                               I play Video Games:




  I Draw:
 


Among other things, I am a funny person is all you need to know about me enjoy my blog!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario